- Station Cupping: creates constant pressure to reduce muscle, facia stiffness and increase blood flow at local area.
- Plashing Cupping: by moving cup on and off the sensitive skin to produce treatment facts within a tolerable pain rage.
- Moving Cupping: Suction cups is gliding through the meridian, cross fiber of muscles, circling around the major facia area.
- Bleeding Cupping: Suction cups stay on the needled skin to draw blood out in order to remove the blood stagnation.
Benefits of Cupping
- Reduce Muscle soreness, pain & stiffness
- Reduce joint stiffness
- Remove lactic acid
- Break down adhesion
- Myofacia release
- Reduce blood stagnation
- Reduce headache
- Reduce acid reflux